Job Location: Aylmer & St. Thomas
Job Type: Full Time
- 2 years or more of public accounting experience or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree &/or CPA (CA, CGA, or CMA) designation or pursing designation
- To provide high quality and timely services to a portfolio of clients.
- Working with small to medium sized companies in a broad range of industries on a variety of engagements including notice to reader, review and audit engagements. Preparing corporate and personal tax returns.
- Manage concurrent engagements effectively, based on schedules.
- Ensuring client relationships, quality of work and deadline expectations are met.
- The Intermediate reports to the Manager(s) or Senior(s) may also report directly to the Associate/Partners individually and as a group.
Skills, Experience & Attributes
- Building towards a strong foundation of accounting, assurance and tax principles
- Experience working with accounting and tax software (CaseWare & TaxPrep would be an asset)
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve, attention to detail and adhere to internal quality standards
- Ethical, honest and ability to show respect and consideration for others
- Integrity, leadership, teambuilding and supervisory abilities