We currently are seeking to add an Administration & Accounting Technician, as follows:
• Primarily administrative and file management: File management duties include the organization of electronic files, management of Caseware files, maintenance of permanent files, conversion of paper records to pdf, and a large role during personal tax season in scanning and verifying client source documents and slips into our tax software system. Administrative support to reception could include some assistance on phones, mail/courier and mailings, assistance with supply orders and other tasks as assigned.
• Self starter with a strong commitment to meeting client deadlines and an attention to detail, together with the ability to work directly with clients in a comfortable and professional manner.
• Limited accounting responsibilities include independent preparation of bookkeeping records. Bookkeeping software used is primarily Sage/Simply Accounting, but could also include Quickbooks or use of excel spreadsheets.
• Provide support to clients, Partners and staff
• Office Administration Certification or equivalent work experience.
• Proficient in a Windows based software environment and Microsoft Office
• Working Knowledge of Sage 50/Simply Accounting, Quick Books is an asset
• Excellent time management, ability to multi-task, prioritize
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Efficient, accurate, reliable
• Actively listens, clarifies, understands
Interested applicants are asked to please submit a resume and covering letter outlining how your experiences will fit this role, along with salary expectations to email@example.com by November 24, 2017. We thank all candidates who apply; however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.
Graham Scott Enns is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. If you require disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please make us aware of this so that we may ensure your individual accessibility needs are met.