Graham Scott Enns, a client focused, mid-sized professional accounting firm, is looking to add to our team of professionals at both our St. Thomas and Aylmer offices. Our firm prides ourselves on developing a well balanced team of professionals, built to get to know and provide superior service to our clients. We currently are seeking to add a Senior Staff Accountant to our Aylmer office, as follows:
Senior Staff Accountant
- Participates in reviews, audits and notice to reader engagements
- Prepares personal and corporate tax returns accurately and proficiently
- Prepares reports to assist the client service team as required
- Successfully passed the CFE for the CPA designation or currently hold a designation as a CPA, CA or CPA, CGA
- Minimum 2 years public accounting experience (including auditing and assurance)
- Knowledge of Caseware / Caseview, Taxprep and Microsoft Office is an asset
- Working knowledge of CPEM, ASPE and ASNPO an asset
- Proficient in a Windows based software environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants are asked to please submit a resume and covering letter outlining how your experiences will fit this role, along with salary expectations to email@example.com. We thank all candidates who apply; however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.
Graham Scott Enns is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. If you require disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please make us aware of this so that we may ensure your individual accessibility needs are met.