Giving us access to your My Business Account

In order to talk to the CRA on behalf of our clients, we need to get authorization from them to in order to become representatives. If you have a business, you will need to give us access to your My Business Account with the CRA.

In order to do this, we have complied a list of the steps that you will need to take in order for this process to be completed. You can check out this, and a bunch of other useful documents for our clients in our Document Library on our website. Visit to view this and all other documents!

1. Log in to My Business Account Canada Revenue Agency – CRA Sign in (
2. On left hand side, click on Profile
3. On right hand side, go to Authorized Representatives and click on Manage authorized representatives
4. Click on Authorize a representative button
5. Enter GSE’s business number 12276 3774
6. Level of authorization should be set to Level 2 Update and view
7. No expiry date
8. Click on All accounts
9. Click on Confirm and submit