Filing of T4’s, T5’s and other Tax reporting forms

The T4 tax reporting forms for employees must be filed with the Canada Revenue Agency by the end of February to avoid penalties for late filing.  T5 forms reporting dividends, interest and other applicable income must also be filed by the end of February.